Hello! I am Marina and I have been dealing with tourist real estate management in Trieste since 2018. Triestine by birth, I am deeply in love with my city. I like to study its history and share tips and tricks with guests to live like a Trieste, and discover curious glimpses and news of the city. I try to be the host I would like to meet as a guest: updated on the trendiest clubs and events, and quick and professional in communication.
DO YOU OWN A PROPERTY IN TRIESTE AND SURROUNDINGS?
TriesteGuest manages properties on behalf of third parties for tourism purposes. We take care of all the necessary bureaucracy, the tourist tax collection and payment, the publication of advertisements on the main online booking websites with professional photos and the management of calendars. We also take care of welcoming and assisting guests during their stay, and cleaning is carried out by our staff hired directly by us.
Owners can keep tabs on calendars and reviews online, and each month they receive a report with key statistics and a wire transfer. You won't have to worry about anything!
For our services we deduct a percentage calculated on the monthly gross turnover, no fixed costs! The start-up of the accommodation has a cost of € 250.00 withheld from the first income.
TriesteGuest also manages transitional rentals from 1 to 18 months based on the 2017 Territorial Agreement of the Municipality of Trieste and subsequent amendments.
Contact us for a free evaluation:
USEFUL TIPS FOR OUR GUESTS!
- Trieste Trasporti: site of public transport with lines and timetables; tickets are available at newsstands and tickets columns at some bus stops; 1.35 €/1 hr (4 hr during holidays); free up to 10 years old
- TriesteTrasporti on GoogleMaps: enter the destination to calculate the route, timetables and bus lines to take
- Parking Saba Trieste: book a parking space online in the best car parks to take advantage of attractive discounts
- Map of the Limited Traffic Zones provided by the Municipality of Trieste
- Parking spaces reserved for the disabled, provided by the Municipality of Trieste (updated to 12/2020, ask for confirmation!)
- FVG card
- IN TRIESTE, a super updated website and full of news and events about the city
- Beaches in Trieste & surroundings: a very complete map!
- A trip by sea: towards Muggia, Grado, Lignano
White Parking spots: free
Yellow parking spots: reserved
Blue parkings spots: on fee, from € 1.00/h (Eataly) up to € 1.70/h (Roman Theater), free from 8pm to 8am and on holidays. Check the closest column for code and payment. It is possible to pay with Easypark.