An apartment that smells of wood and spices!
In this delightful apartment each guest will find his own private space to do what he likes the most: a balcony for an outdoor breakfast or aperitif, a comfortable living room with sofa bed, two bedrooms, one double and one single (and reading room), a small mezzanine with a desk for the tireless workers and a well-stocked kitchen for everyone!
This apartment can comfortably accommodate up to 5 people, and it is equipped with a lift, wifi, washing machine and dryer, dishwasher, air conditioning. We are waiting for you!!!
Address: Piazza Garibaldi 10, 34129 Trieste, Italy
Size: 3 Rooms, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom
Beds: 1 Single bed, 1 Double bed, 1 Sofa bed
Prices: 80 EUR - 300 EUR / Night
More pricing information:
Classificazione: Locazione Turistica - 3 stelle
> This apartment is a touristic rental: in order to access the apartment it is necessary to sign a small rental contract. Send us your email to have it in advance and be prepared!
The apartment, entirely reserved for guests, is located at 4th floor of a building with lift.
For two guests we prepare the double bed by default. If you want separate beds please let us know first! We will be happy to let you find all the beds ready for free!
- Upon check-in, you will be required to show an identity document of all guests.
- The tourist tax is € 2.00 per person per night for the first 5 nights. Minors, residents, law enforcement officers on duty are exempt. The amount is to be paid upon check-in.
- Self check-in is possible.
DURING THE STAY
- If during your stay something does not work or does not go well, report it immediately! We'll be happy to help!
- Remember that you are in a private building! Respect the rest hours from 9 PM to 8 AM and from 1 PM to 4 PM. In winter, do not raise the temperature above 20 °C, and in summer not below 23°C. Do not leave objects (suitcases, bicycles) in the common areas.
- Smoking is forbidden. It is forbidden to organize parties and welcome unmarked guests.
- Checkout is within 10 AM. Make sure you don't forget anything (especially cell phone chargers!), turn off the lights and all devices. Close the windows.
- Don't forget to leave us a review on the portals and on our Facebook page. Your opinion is very important to us: critics encourage us to improve and compliments are always accepted! :)
- When you assign the stars try to be objective: if it has been raining all the time it is not our fault!
Garibaldi Square area, despite its central position, is still very rustic and ancient. A market takes place frequently in the square, while many workers returning from work reach the bar for a spritz before getting home. All around small shops enliven the neighborhood.
At Pescheria da Davide, in Garibaldi Square, you can admire what has become an all-Triestine tradition: every day the fishmongers describe the products of the day with large writings painted in white by brush on the windows, with witty and very funny rhymes! ---> Google translator is required :D
From Garibaldi Square you can easily walk to Viale XX Settembre, full of nice and historic places to have breakfast, such as Caffè San Marco or Lettera Viva, or go towards Piazza Goldoni and reach the elegant historic center of the city.
Most of the bus lines pass between Garibaldi Square and Goldoni Square: we advise you to use public transport because the transport network is very widespread! From Trieste Trasporti website you can organize all your trips (ps: a ticket lasts 4 hours on weekends!). Car parks, on the other hand, are scarce: you can book a parking spot at Parking Saba Ospedale Maggiore on the Sabait.it website to take advantage of excellent discounts and have no worries!