The apartment is located in the well-serviced and populous district of Roiano, a 6-minute drive from Piazza Unità. The apartment is located at the second floor of a building without a lift; inside the apartment you can find a double bedroom, a large and comfortable living room and a kitchen with everything needed for short and long stays!
Heating and air conditioning are integrated into the apartment. Dishwasher and washing machine are available for guests.
Address: Via delle Ginestre 9 Trieste, Italy
Size: 70.0 m², 3 Rooms, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom
Beds: 1 Double bed, 1 Couch
Prices: 80 EUR - 300 EUR / Night
More pricing information:
Classificazione: Unità Abitativa Ammobiliata ad Uso Turistico - 2 stelle
The apartment, entirely reserved for guests, is located at 2nd floor of a building without lift.
- Upon check-in, you will be required to show an identity document of all guests.
- The tourist tax is € 1.50 per person per night for the first 5 nights. Minors, residents, law enforcement officers on duty are exempt. The amount is to be paid upon check-in and is not included in the amount you are paying online.
- Self check-in is possible.
DURING THE STAY
- If during your stay something does not work or does not go well, report it immediately! We'll be happy to help!
- Remember that you are in a private building! Respect the rest hours from 9 PM to 8 AM and from 1 PM to 4 PM. In winter, do not raise the temperature above 20 °C, and in summer not below 23°C. Do not leave objects (suitcases, bicycles) in the common areas.
- Smoking is forbidden. It is forbidden to organize parties and welcome unmarked guests.
- Checkout is within 10 AM. Make sure you don't forget anything (especially cell phone chargers!), turn off the lights and all devices. Close the windows.
- Don't forget to leave us a review on the portals and on our Facebook page. Your opinion is very important to us: critics encourage us to improve and compliments are always accepted! :)
- When you assign the stars try to be objective: if it has been raining all the time it is not our fault!
Roiano district is very lively and rich. A few steps from the apartment there is a large supermarket but also many small shops if you prefer to do more traditional shopping (bakery, butcher, fishmonger, gastronomy). Within a very short distance you can also find two banks, a pharmacy and a gym. With bus line number 8 you can reach Piazza Unità in 10 minutes!
Before venturing out to discover the historic centre, the seafront or the beautiful Carso, we recommend a break at Jerian or at Pane Quotidiano bakeries in Piazza tra i Rivi: in addition to a good "capo in bi" you can enjoy excellent sweets and take a lunch on the go!
The location of the apartment is very peaceful and quiet and will allow you to easily reach both the city center and the seafront of Barcola, the Karst and Sissa Research Center.
It is possible to park on the street for free but it could be a bit difficult to find a free space. To use public transport, visit the Trieste Trasporti website: you can easily organize all the itineraries!